The 2019 LASER World of Photonics Exhibition and Congress is scheduled for June 24 – 27 and will be held in the Munich Trade Fair Centre in Germany. United Lens Company (ULC) will exhibit again at this biennial event, presenting its products and services in Hall B1, Booth 242.
The 2017 event drew in nearly 33,000 attendees representing 73 different countries. The exhibition featured over 1,200 notable photonics companies as well as 3,000 congress lectures and educational presentations.
LASER World of Photonics has grown in its scope and diversity since 2017. This year, the event will further emphasize the blend of research and technology; the goal is to promote consistent development within the photonics industry. LASER World of Photonics is now considered the leading photonics trade fair for components, systems, and applications.
According to Messe München, the facilitator of LASER World of Photonics, this event will offer insight on the “entire range of photonics solutions,” and will better strive to connect consumers with various global suppliers. This year’s Exhibition Sectors will include:
- Illumination and Energy
- Manufacturing Technology for Optics
- Biophotonics and Medical Engineering
- Lasers / Laser Systems for Production Engineering
- Imaging / Optics / Optoelctronics
- Measurement and Optical Measurement Systems
- Optical Information and Communication
- Start-up World (Entrepreneurial Ideas)
LASER World of Photonics will feature over 1,300 exhibitors representing both prominent and emerging companies in the industry. The updated Exhibitor Directory provides detailed information on connecting with exhibitors, products and services sorted by application, and at-a-glance product highlights.
World of Photonics Congress
The LASER World of Photonics event will also feature its renowned Congress, which includes seven distinct educational conferences with plenary and joint sessions.
- CLEO®/Europe – EQEC 2019: The European Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics will discuss trending developments of lasers and photonics while the European Quantum Electronics Conference delves into the fundamentals of quantum optics.
- Lasers in Manufacturing: LiM 2019 focuses on current and future trends of laser material processing. Includes sub-conferences for macro and micro applications, and additive manufacturing.
- EOS Optical Technologies: Organized by the European Optical Society (EOS), Optical Technologies will cover two sub-conferences—Manufacturing of Optical Systems (fabrication and testing) and Optofluidics (integrating optics and microfluidics).
- Imaging and Applied Optics: The Optical Society (OSA) provides a wide-ranging view of modern advances in imaging and applied optical sciences, including challenges within medical and military applications.
- Digital Optical Technologies: This conference covers trends of recent technologies, including 3D sensors, light sources, immersive multimedia, and digitally designed or fabricated products.
- Optical Metrology: Organized by SPIE Europe, this conference focuses on new research in measurement systems, inspection, and videometrics.
- European Conferences on Biomedical Optics: ECBO is a joint effort between SPIE and OSA, and will discuss basic science, applications, and new technology within the fields of molecular imaging, advanced microscopy, laser-tissue interactions, and several others.
Tickets and vouchers for the 2019 LASER World of Photonics event are currently available. ULC representatives will be providing product information at Booth 242, Hall B1 within the Munich Trade Fair Centre.